The good thing about BootFeedQ is that is written platformindependent!
It comes with all features needed to upload a hexfile to your desired AVR micocontroller and start the application.
The Intel hex format is supported!
Just choose your device and baudrate, open your file and connect to the bootlader.
Screenshot Windows version:
Screenshot Mac Version:
- automatic scanning and updating of the connected devices
- parseing of the chosen hexfile to get mixed up files right
- checksum building
- progressbar during upload
- log screen
- XON/XOFF protocol
- A serial interface is required implemented through a serial to usb chip from firms like Silabs or FTDI in the target hardware
The detailed help (accessible in the "Help" menu) should be read to prevent problems connecting to the bootloader.
V1.0 for Mac/Windows:
- a new application is born....
V1.01 for Mac/Windows: